This document covers the basic points I want to address in my animation. There are still a number of organization issues I am working out! Writing this overview was a really good exercise, though. I'm sure it will help me develop the story into something more cohesive.
Initial sketches | Click below (large image size)
Prof. Linda Wilson-Pauwels suggested I do a rough storyboard of section B, which follows NGF as it acts upon various locations on nociceptors. I learned a lot from this exercise and came across many visualization problems I didn't think about before.A major challenge is keeping the viewer oriented - the story of NGF takes place at various points along the length of a nociceptor. One possible solution is adding a schematic representation of a nociceptor at the top of the screen and using a marker to indicate where the action is taking place. This is an area I will have to work on!
No comments:
Post a Comment